- Last Updated: 08 March 2017 08 March 2017
Greenhouse space is assigned on a first come, first served basis. Preference will be given to residents of the Town of Barnstable and repeat participants.
- A maximum of one full bench is available to individuals or families.
- Only organic pesticides, herbicides or fertilizers are permitted.
- Participants are responsible for monitoring the health of their plants.
- Diseased plants must be removed from the greenhouse and stored materials must be clean and disease free.
- Fill watering cans at spigot outside of greenhouse. If you bring a hose into the greenhouse, please bring it back outside and turn the water off at the spigot.
- Use watering cans and fill with water at spigot available outside of the greenhouse.
- Respect the space, materials and plants of others.
- Maintain a neat greenhouse.
- Electricity is not provided to the greenhouse benches. Participants may not adjust fans or other electrical mechanisms in the greenhouse.
- Only temporary and removable structures are permitted on the benches.
- Benches will be hooped and cover material will be provided by MHF for uniformity.
- Pets are not permitted in the greenhouse area.
This is a multi-use, unheated greenhouse. Participants grow at their own risk.
Participants are asked to accommodate programs that may be scheduled in the greenhouse area.
Disputes should be directed in writing to the MHF Board of Directors
MHF PO Box 330 W. Barnstable, MA 02668
For additional information:
Contact Barbara Ryshavy at email@example.com or 508-428-1956